Infographic: Stakeholder Collaboration Hub
Organization: Correctional Service Canada
Date published: 2021-05-10
We value the many stakeholders that support us in fulfilling our mandate locally, regionally and nationally. Together, we all have an important role to play, whether it is to support inmates, parolees, victims, families, individuals or communities.
What is the Collaboration Hub?
The CSC Collaboration Hub is a virtual space where our stakeholders can find one another, come together, communicate, share information and exchange ideas.
Why a Collaboration Hub?
- Create spaces for individuals, groups or networks to come together
- Communicate through forums, polls, and private messaging
- Work together remotely using spaces
- Connect to others through document and event sharing
- Build a network with community partners and/or CSC
- Discover new partners through searchable user profiles
- Promote your organization's services and events
Who is it for?
- Community partners
- Citizen Advisory Committees
- Other advisory committees
- Groups and networks
- CSC staff
- Communities of practice
How does it work?
- Accounts are by invitation only. Users must be part of the public domain and have an online presence. Once granted access, members create their profile to build their own network and access other existing ones.
- Staff and stakeholders will be contacted by Citizen Engagement to get started. If you have any questions, please contact us at
Things you should know
- Protected information must not be shared on the Collaboration Hub as it is "Unclassified".
- Members are expected to maintain a safe and respectful environment.
- Activities will be monitored according to our terms and conditions.
- Date modified: